If you want to make passive income, there are a lot of options like affiliate marketing, referral commission and more. While most of these require the help of other people to earn money, there is one easiest option to make money without putting many efforts. In this post, let’s take a look at Hideout.tv that allows you to earn money easily for watching videos.
What is Hideout.tv
Hideout.tv (previously known as Engageme.tv / Smores.tv) is a curated content website that rewards its members with points for watching high-quality videos on various categories like Food, Health, Movies, TV, Sports and more. And, the users can redeem the points via any of the loyalty reward partner’s platforms supported by Hideout.tv.
How to Sign Up on Hideout.tv
Well, it doesn’t take more than a minute to sign up on Hideout.tv. You can use your existing Facebook/Google account or any other email address to create an account. Anyone can create an account provided if he/she is at least 13 years of age.
To earn bonus points, use this link: Hideout.tv Sign up
Hideout.tv is available in more than 30+ countries including United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, India and more. To get the full list of countries, check out this page on Hideout.tv website.
How to Earn Points on Hideout.tv
Let’s see how to earn points on Hideout.tv.
1. Watching videos
Once you login to your content, pick a channel of your desired category and start watching videos. For every 3 videos and 3 ads you watch, points will be credited to your account. To check your reward points anytime, just click Rewards button which appears below any video.
Even though you can let the videos running to earn points, you will get a screen like “Are you still watching…” after an hour or so. If you don’t respond to that, then your points balance will not increase till you become active again.
2. Promo codes
There are two types of promo codes to earn points on Hideout.tv.
- Daily Promo codes: If you watch at least one video in a day, your daily promo code will be displayed below your points balance. Just paste that code on the box provided and click Add. Mostly you will get 0.5 to 2 points for the daily promo codes.
- Regular Promo codes: Besides the daily ones, you will find promo codes posted regularly (once a week or so) on the social media pages of Hideout.tv. You can easily get 25 to 100 points from this type of promo codes.
If you are lucky to get some bunch of active referrals under you, then you can earn up to 15% of their earnings as a referral bonus.
How to Redeem Points on Hideout.tv
Unlike the paid survey sites, you cannot directly redeem your points on Hideout.tv. Instead, you need to transfer the points to any of the loyalty rewards partners in order to get rewards. For example, if you are already a member of a GPT site like Earnably, then you can just send the points from your Hideout.tv account to Earnably account.
- To do that, log in to your Hideout.tv account and click Profile icon-> Loyalty Program Rewards.
- Next, click Link Account, select the Loyalty Reward Partner from the list and provide your login credentials for the same to link accounts.
- Then, click Start Redeem Process button located below your points balance and select the reward account to transfer the points.
You can link as many loyalty rewards account you wish and transfer your points to any account any time.
Supported Loyalty Rewards Partner
Some of the popular rewards partner supported by Hideout.tv are given below:
Tips and Tricks to Earn More Points on Hideout.tv
- Avoid logging to your account from multiple devices at the same time. Of course, you can use other devices as long as you are logged on to a single device.
- Don’t use VPNs as it is strictly prohibited.
- Follow the points mentioned in the Do’s and Don’ts section
- You will earn 10% more points from Hideout.tv (called Power Watching), if you watch the videos in a fully engaged fashion.
Pros and Cons of Hideout.tv
- Transferring points to Reward partners
- Referral bonus
- Promo codes
- Low points t0 dollar conversion ratio (100 points = 10 cents)
Hideout.tv Review: How much you can make?
Well, Hideout. tv is a cool option to earn passive income by watching videos. Since it allows you to transfer points, you can use it to quickly redeem rewards from the Loyalty Rewards Partner programs.
Definitely, you should be able to make at least $10 per month as passive income.
Do You Like This Post? Then, You’ll Love These PostsAs Well: