Do you know which is the easiest way to make money without doing anything? Watching videos. Yes, a lot of GPT (Get Paid To) websites rewards its members to watch videos of their partners or advertisers. Of course, they are not giving money for free. Since they are getting paid from their advertisers, they are sharing a small percentage of that money with their members.
Today, let’s take a detailed look at about one such website – EarnHoney
What is EarnHoney?
It is a GPT website that rewards its members for doing what they leisurely do on the internet for fun and entertainment. By generating and using members data behaviour for market research programs it advises its
advertising partners on business decisions and gets profited. Rewarded with a percentage of EarnHoney’s profit, members are happy to give their time and share their opinion on the site.
Is EarnHoney a Scam?
EarnHoney is not a scam as you find a lot of payment proofs on the web.
How to Sign up on EarnHoney?
You can register for free on the EarnHoney website with an email if or directly login using any of your social media account like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. A verification mail will be sent to your account which you need to click to confirm.
How to Earn Money on EarnHoney
EarnHoney brings forth some simple ways to earn OPTin coins.
1. First day gift
Though EarnHoney doesn’t offer any signup bonus, it guarantees a gift on your first day of joining. Upon signing up, once you finish the tutorial and complete updating your profile, you will be credited with 10 OPTins which is equal to $1.
2. Watch and Earn
The simplest way to earn OPTins at EarnHoney is by watching videos featured by its partners on a variety of topics ranging from automobile reviews and sports to health and entertainment.
Not all videos have the same OPTins or same viewing experiences. It differs with each partners criterion. For example, some videos can be watched once a day (and will reappear the next day), some offer a per-video view or only are available for a limited period. You can hover over the video link to know its kind and details.
Based on members’ likes, there are different video destinations like Buzz Tv, Video Loyalty, Desktop Videos and Bee Tv. You can make sure OPTins is being credited to your account properly by looking at the Viewability Circles or Nectar meter that will be popping up while watching videos. If they are not popping up you can always go back and click on the video again.
Several surveys are offered by top brands for you to share your valuable opinion helping them in and influencing their business decisions. But first, you need to complete your profile to become eligible for more better and higher-paying surveys. Unlike Swagbucks or other survey sites, you won’t find many survey opportunities here.
4. Playing games
EarnHoney games tab offers some fun and entertaining games like puzzles, action, driving, strategy etc. Members can play these free games just for fun, while OPTins are rewarded not for playing but for viewing commercials that run on the side.
5.Tasks and Offers
Fun tasks and offers from EarnHoney partners provide members with the opportunity to earn OPTins from quizzes, riddles and much more interesting activities.
6. Apps and CTV
EarnHoney offers some cool Android mobile apps and Connected TV apps like:
- Super Pop Quiz – With this app you can earn OPTins for answering some GK questions on topics including US history, geography, math, English grammar and vocabulary, science, movies and more.
- EarnHoney App – With the EarnHoney Android mobile app you can earn by watching videos, taking surveys, playing games and so forth, the same way you do on the EarnHoney website.
- TV Glee – a mobile TV video app where you can watch informative videos and earn from it.
- Connected TV – EarnHoney provides additional offers on Connected TV for Android, Roku, Fire TV and more.
With the EarnHoney Referral program, for every friend you refer or invite to EarnHoney, you will earn 10% of the referral’s lifetime EarnHoney earnings for all the activities on the website as well mobile app.
On top of that, the EarnHoney Brand Ambassador Referral Program lets you earn an additional 1% to 5% (total of 15%) of a group of referrals’ lifetime earnings. To qualify for this, you need to hit the minimum threshold on the number of referrals and OPTins.
Besides this, Referral Banner Ads feature helps you earn some extra if you own a website or blog where you can display an ad link for EarnHoney.
8. Honey Codes
Honey Code is a string of text worth certain OPTins that can be found exclusively in your emails or EarnHoney account or generically distributed over its social media pages. They are valid only for a limited period of time. So the moment you find it make sure to quickly redeem it on the main offers page.
How to Redeem Rewards from EarnHoney
- Gift Cards: You can redeem your earned OPTins on the Standard Redemptions page (to fully redeem your OPTins) or VIP Redemptions (to redeem a portion of your OPTins instantly). Choose from available gift rewards options with Amazon and Paypal gift cards or Visa Prepaid Card. The gift cards offered are mostly e-gift cards that are processed twice a week and mailed to you once redeemed. Minimum Payout is $5 (50 OPTins).
- Charity: Members can also opt to donate their earnings to select a charity and Non-Profit organisations.
- Cryptocurrency: Like mentioned at the beginning of this article, EarnHoney now supports Block Chain with Cryptocurrency features, where you can withdraw your OPTins directly to your Ether Wallet (Ethereum Wallet) picking the best market rates. For this, you need to have an Ether Wallet address (created with etherwallet.com)
EarnHoney app is available only on Android. However, it is not popular among the users as it has got a rating of less than 3 on Google Play Store.
What are the Pros and Cons of EarnHoney?
- EarnHoney claims to pay three times faster than any other rewards site.
- Fast Payouts (gift cards are mailed out twice a week)
- Minimum redemption is just $1.
- Not friendly User Interface
- Need to provide Mobile number
- EarnHoney is available only for users from US, UK and Canada.
Well, EarnHoney is a definitely not a get rich quick scheme or a high paying survey site. Still, it’s worth to try and use it for making passive income by watching videos.
You’ll Also Love to Read These Posts